100 gr plastic jar of Deliplus moisturising vaseline for skin and lips, from the town of Alcoy, Alicante.
Deliplus moisturising vaseline is ideal for protecting and conditioning lips and/or skin. It retains the skin's moisture. Neutral odour. It will help you treat skin irritations or eczema, soften cracked heels, moisturise lips and even make your eyebrows and eyelashes grow a little longer.
Among its most benefits are:
1. Deeply moisturises the skin. Especially those areas that present dryness, cracks and dead cells, such as heels, elbows, hands, knees and lips.
2. It is ideal to fight wrinkles. Thanks to its hydrating and moisturising properties, it maintains elasticity and moisture in the skin, which greatly contributes to the attenuation and prevention of wrinkles.
3. Prevents premature ageing. It contains vitamins A and E, which are beneficial to maintaining young and healthy skin.
4. Prevents the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. If used regularly around the eye area, its moisturising properties greatly help those unwanted dark circles under the eyes to disappear.
5. Stimulates collagen production. Thanks to the presence of vitamins such as vitamin A and other components, it improves blood circulation and the production of substances such as collagen for healthy skin.
6. Protects skin from dye stains. Vaseline is ideal for protecting your skin from staining when applying dyes. Just dab a little on the edge of your scalp just where the skin on your face and back of your neck begins and that's it! You'll see that there won't even be a speck left behind.
7. Helps maintain the colour of tattoos. At the same time, it helps with the healing process of the skin and reduces irritation.
Warnings on the use of vaseline
Vaseline is recommended for all skin types, especially very dry skin. However, if you have oily skin, it is best to apply it only to those areas where you need it and not to spread it all over your face, for example. The reason is obvious: its moisturising properties will accentuate the greasy appearance of your face and that's not what you want.